Rogue's Blog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Are: Guest. Your Post Count Is: 0. Welcome to the only blog where the whole truth will exist.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bilbo Baggins and the Adventure of a Lifetime (True Story!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rogue Fighter
Admin
Rogue Fighter

Location : In Scarolina... because here, Halloween is a year-round event.

Bilbo Baggins and the Adventure of a Lifetime (True Story!) Empty
PostBilbo Baggins and the Adventure of a Lifetime (True Story!)

Last night, my mother and I were doing pool maintenance and found a frog nearly the size of my fist in the skimmer. He was still alive, and we were relieved. Little did we know, this might not have been so if we hadn't of been looking at him. As I walked away to put more Baking Soda in the pool, he jumped into the skimmer. The basket was out because she had been going to vacuum the pool. As mom reached for him, he dove down-and was sucked into the pipe. He must have barely fit, as he was about the same size. As she freaked out and we waited for him to come back up, I told her to go and check the second skimmer.  She told me to cut the power on the pump. If he got that far, he'd surely die. I raced over to cut power and she suddenly realized what I'd meant just moments before by the second skimmer. She followed on my heels and undid the screw bolts, lifting out the square basket in the second skimmer. Our pump has a second skimmer basket, prior to going into the pump. Moments later, as I was checking the first skimmer, she called my name over and over and said, "He's out! He's out!" She told me she had turned around to check for something to block the pump entrance when he had come rushing through and climbed out the skimmer hole. As he stood there, probably amazed to still be alive, I ran and got the camera.

The main skimmer:
Bilbo Baggins and the Adventure of a Lifetime (True Story!) DSCN0540

The Frog:
Bilbo Baggins and the Adventure of a Lifetime (True Story!) DSCN0537
Bilbo Baggins and the Adventure of a Lifetime (True Story!) DSCN0536

The second skimmer:
Bilbo Baggins and the Adventure of a Lifetime (True Story!) DSCN0538
Bilbo Baggins and the Adventure of a Lifetime (True Story!) DSCN0539
Back to top Go down
http://roguesblog.fanfoot.org
Share this post on: reddit

Bilbo Baggins and the Adventure of a Lifetime (True Story!) :: Comments

No Comment.

Bilbo Baggins and the Adventure of a Lifetime (True Story!)

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rogue's Blog :: Blog Entries-
Jump to: