Rogue's Blog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Are: Guest. Your Post Count Is: 0. Welcome to the only blog where the whole truth will exist.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm mad so I'm gonna ruin your day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rogue Fighter
Admin
Rogue Fighter

Location : In Scarolina... because here, Halloween is a year-round event.

I'm mad so I'm gonna ruin your day Empty
PostI'm mad so I'm gonna ruin your day

Seriously, if you are a member of Mythic Paradise, I really intend to-and will-do just that!

Seven facts you really MUST know about your beloved member with the cuddling cat avatar:
1. Okay remember when we kept changing rooms because, oh call him M, kept getting in? I helped. Occasionally.
2. G was never mean to me. If anything? He was friendly in the extreme sense of the word. He wasn't so nice to my friends, but besides banning me he was as friendly as could be. And the ban was cause I actually provoked him!
3. I don't tolerate you guys, I just enjoy the insanity because it reminds me of what grandpa always says.
4. I have more problems then I bother to tell you guys about. You guys just never listen. So I cry alone, in constant pain, and use my endless supply of bitter sarcasm to wile away at others. Because there is nothing left behind the facade. It's not a facade, really. It's just what.... is.
5. I have a knife. When I'm depressed, I imagine it carving your names into a tree. But not just any tree. It's a tree that stands in the yard of the last house on the right in the trailer park, on Johnsonville Lane, in Johnsonville, North Carolina. It's the big climbable one. I do it right above the three strong forks, right before where the limbs get thinner and climbing is impossible.
I haven't seen that tree in 14+ years.
6. I really do hate each and every one of you in my own special way. Except one. And those of you who I don't know well enough to hate.
7. I actually have more blogs like the one you made me shut down last year. I just lost the URLs. Search Blog.com for dB or something like that. You'll find it eventually.
8. Yes, I really am a bitch. My sister is a bitch. My biological mother is a bitch. Got a problem with that?

Rogue Fighter
PS I hate you too. I don't care if you are a member of MP or not. (JK, JK)
Back to top Go down
http://roguesblog.fanfoot.org
Share this post on: reddit

I'm mad so I'm gonna ruin your day :: Comments

No Comment.

I'm mad so I'm gonna ruin your day

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rogue's Blog :: Blog Entries-
Jump to: